- Posted by AEL OK
- On July 17, 2013
- 0 Comments
- hazardous waste, radioactive, special waste
We do our best to serve our business community with excellence, no matter what the need is. Industries creating Special Waste look to AEL to meet their need and handle it with care and environmental sensitivity.
We designed our landfill with overlapping environmental protection systems so that we contain a wide variety of materials while protecting the community in which we live. We also have a strict screening protocol for special waste so that we’re sure to always protect our surrounding areas and the well being of our employees.
Certainly, there is no one size fits all solution when dealing with special waste. That’s why we work with you to find the right solution for your needs, one that is environmentally friendly as well as cost effective. Our services offer a safe approach to meeting your company’s goals while we work hard to promote a greener future.
Materials we accept include:
• Municipal solid waste
• Non-hazardous industrial waste (both liquid and solid)
• Contaminated soil with no TPH restrictions
• Municipal and industrial sludge
• Non-friable and friable asbestos and other non-hazardous industrial waste (NHIW).
We don’t accept:
• Regulated PCB
• Regulated untreated infectious biomedical
• Regulated hazardous waste