- Posted by AEL OK
- On April 2, 2014
- 0 Comments
Here are some unique ways to swap out disposable items for re-useable ones. We call it our re-usables brainstorming list.
Can you think of any more?
• Rechargeable batteries.
• Replace napkins and paper towels with washable towels. This is a hard one.
• Purchase a reusable shopping bag.
• Water filter instead of buying bottled water. (May save you small fortune).
• Use a mug or cup instead of paper cups.
• Use washable stainless steel utensils instead of plastic.
• Refill bottles and containers for beverages and detergents.
• Refill ink cartridges instead of buying new ones.
• Jam jars or any container you can reuse for another purpose.
• Fountain pens instead of disposables.
As you can see, the list is just beginning. So, we need more ideas. If you know of any re-usables we’ve left out, let us know and we can add them to our list in future posts.